Tour Reliability factor a1

  

 Reliability R (t) %    Reliability factor a1 -
         
 Reliability factor a1 -    Reliability R(t) %

L10 is the basic rating life in millions of revolutions with 10% failure probability (90% reliability). Ln is the basic rating life in millions of revolutions with n% failure probability. The ration between Ln and L10 is called the life adjustment factor or reliability factor a1.

Life adjustment factor Ln=a1ĚL10
Ln 10 5 4 3 2 1
a1 1 0.62 0.53 0.44 0.33 0.21

SKF bearing calculator for Rolling bearings basic rating life>>

www.tribology-abc.com